Donations are also being accepted at any Bank of Hawaii branch under "Friends of Sharon Harvey" Thank you!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Good News Update from Sharon...

Sharon posted some great news to Facebook today:

August 7, 2012
"Hi Everyone, Sorry it took so long to post this...I want to thank you all for coming to Ige's last night!! I was just overwhelmed by the showing of people and the Love that I felt through out the night..words just cannot express how much you all mean to me and the gratefulness that I'm feeling in my heart right now!!

Just so you know I am starting my treatments tomorrow and if not for all of you I would not be able to do this...Yes I am scared and quite nervous but I am going to give it a a good fight...

I'm sorry that I will not be able to send all of you personal thank you cards but please know that I am greatful to all of you!! Please give my thanks to all the friends that are not on FB...and to all that helped through the night...Special thanks to the committee, Doreen, Harvey, Russell, and Sandy for making this all possible...and thanks to all that worked so hard!!! I wish I could name all of you but I was so blinded by the night and overwhelmed and with so many coming up to greet me that I am really haveing a brain fart with the names...

Thank you for all your prayers and I love you all!!!"



Now for some photos from the Fundraiser!



No comments:

Post a Comment